1. What is the first thing you do when you come to the office?
Besides saying “Hello” to the team – the first hour is dedicated to emails. I really have difficulties to start with meetings right away.
2. What is the most challenging part of your job right now?
Finding balance between family and work. It seems a never-ending struggle, especially when you are passionate about both.
3. What, from the recent company achievements, do you value the most?
Impossible to answer. There are simply too many. Most unusual company achievement this year - iF 2018 Award for our #HumanBehindEveryNumber project. AMGEN FSP Supplier of the Year award has also to be mentioned here. We worked for that for a long time, came second and third a number of times. To finally take the top step is a great accomplishment for the team. They were really fighting for it.
4. What motivates you for work?
Being able to help people to be successful. Assist them in reaching their full potential. It is a privilege of my job and nothing short of that.
5. What has inspired you recently?
I tried to complete a math test from my daughter (10th grade advanced math). The result was not so shiny, so I have to open some books again.
November 2018 marks Mike Jagielski’s 5-year anniversary as President and CEO of KCR. Under his leadership, the company has grown into a full-service CRO, covering a wide range of therapeutic areas, with a multiregional reach allowing for highly optimized delivery of trial execution strategies.
The strategic vision for the company has led to the realization of the following milestones for KCR in the recent 5 years:
- Making a strong footprint in Western Europe with the opening of the Berlin office in 2014
- Becoming a member of the Massachusetts life-science community by opening an office in Boston in 2017, and joining the MassBio organization
- Expanding KCR’s service portfolio with Trial Execution Consulting, introduced in 2018
- Contributing to the industry’s thought leadership with the patient-centric #HumanBehindEveryNumber project, which has recently been turned into an NGO
- Growing the company organically to, this November, exceed 400 employees, while retaining a flat organizational structure for effective project delivery
KCR is a contract research organization providing clinical development solutions for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. The company supports clients with full-service capabilities across three main services: Trial Execution (TE), Functional Service Provision (FS) and Trial Execution Consulting (TC) over a broad range of therapeutic areas. KCR operates across four main regions: North America, Western Europe, Central Europe, and Eastern Europe with hubs located in Boston, U.S., Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Kiev, Ukraine. KCR’s geographical locations allow for optimized delivery of trial execution strategies to develop life-changing therapies.
KCR: We see human behind every number.
Associate Director, PR & Marketing
mobile: (+48) 605 053 164